Sunday, February 17, 2013

Umm... So...

Hey! :D
I know I'm an idiot. I haven't written for so long and I'm glad to see that you people are still checking my blog once in a while! Anyway, let's get to the point!

At first, I was very glad to sit every day in front of my pc and write the celeb news for you! Nobody was reading and I was trying to tell people about the Girly Bee! That was difficult. After a while, there were finally people reading it once a day and I was pleased to see that I didn't waste my time. :)

But, soon writing was on the "To Do" list and I was like "OMG... I don't feel like writing today! But I have to..." So I stopped! I'm sorry for that (I know you couldn't care less, but this is what normal people usually do... so... --->) but I can't continue writing!

Oh!! I almost forgot! You can follow me on:
Twitter : https://twitter.com/VickakyM

Thank you for your time! :\
Bye Girly Bees!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment