Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Kristen Stewart: "It’s not a terrible thing if you’re either loved or hated."

It has been long since summer and the revelation of her relationship with the married director of Snow White. 
Robert forgave her, they are together again, they got over and everyone started forgeting about this summer. However, there are still people who are trying to make Kristen feel bad about the whole Cheating Scandal. The actress says that she simply doesn't care, and that is what hurts haters, in my opinion. Speaking to Newsweek she points out that she will never get the logic of showbiz where everything should be absolutely perfect. " It’s not a terrible thing if you’re either loved or hated. But honestly, I don’t care ’cause it doesn’t keep me from doing my sh*t.
And I apologize to everyone for making them so angry. It was not my intention.

'It’s a little annoying having to be so compartmentalized. I go from box to box to box. Like right now, this is so crazy ’cause we’re out at a restaurant." she says. Kristen Stewart admits that she had made mistakes and said that, the period when the whole story of cheating was published, she chose to stay in a hotel room and not get out to face all of the angry people!



No comments:

Post a Comment