Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tragedy in Connecticut

I know it is not in the themes I write on this blog, but I could not ever skip such a thing! It's really sad, and after all I realised that a bigger part of facebook was interested about "12/12/12" than the part who tryied to explain their sadness for thos poor kids! 
Are they fools?
Let's explain...
 In the aftermath of the tragedy that struck the community of Newtown, Conn., residents of formerly fifth safest place in America to show their grief with slogans, pictures, balloons and flags hung across nearly the town. 
After the tragedy that shook the entire planet and concerns the death / murder of 26 people-including 20 children age 6 and 7 years in elementary school-Sandy Hook. Every day a new heroic or heartwarming story makes an appearance and as the battle for possession of a weapon lights in public and private conversations of Americans, the pain of that morning of December 14th is still very fresh and alive.
The photos circulating on the internet for the sad fact are thousands. I chose those that depict human suffering, silence and sadness It's relly sad and I was crying in front of a TV, I'm in the other side of the world, unable to go to Connecticut and show how sad I am about that, I try to do it by this post.

No more words, just tears...













No comments:

Post a Comment